What Have You. Your alternative to 'etc'...

Tuesday, July 6

Potrait Of A Lone Woman...

UP NEXT !

Editor's note: It's been forever since I wrote this one up but I've been busy as a bee with a new job in a new city and now that I got down to it, I've a writer's block! However, for your sweet patience, I decided to throw caution to the winds, just this one time and write something outrageous than let you suffer in my silence.

Note, the blog above ( one starting with To-The-Dude, is meant for consenting viewers only so if you get easily excited or offended, please leave…

Or, you can wait for me to finish this blog or just tell me how to wrap my head around it. The best advice wins a hundred points. I don’t know what those hundred points can do, but it may help you get laid. I really don’t know. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home